Tuesday 26 February 2019

Inside Ferrari by Michael Dregni - Ferrari 400 fiberglass floor pans - Pininfarina / Vaccari

A book I recently purchased. I was reading another blog which mentioned this book. As such I purchased it. It's actually a very good book and very affordable as well. It provides good detail and great photo's about about a certain period at Ferrari. Unfortunately the 365/400/412 is not much covered though.


However I found this little section which I consider quite unique material.




See also this blog as reference regarding the chassis and the fiberglass panel:

https://erwin400.blogspot.com/2014/10/william-vaccari-il-tubista-ferrari.html

So perhaps when the 400 was produced the fibre glass floor pans were produced and mounted by Pininfarina rather than by Vaccari.

No comments:

Post a Comment