Wednesday 27 February 2019

Magazine Symbol - Number fourteen - Ferrari 412

Long story short, I got ahold of the complete publications of the magazine "Symbol", nr 1 to 26.
It's a magazine published for the incrowd of Ferrari, Rolls Royce and Riva.

In the past I had obtained a copy of another publication which held an article about the 400, see blog:

https://erwin400.blogspot.com/2016/12/magazine-symbol-1978-ferrari-400.html

When going through this collection I picked nr 14 first and I hit this 412 article instantly, hows that?

The article is now available in the download folder.

 All the other magazine editions had very nice articles and cool adverts about other Ferrari's and known luxury brands. All the magazines are in very good condition. Despite this I'm considering selling this complete set for a fixed price of € 400,- excluding shipping. If you are interested my contact details can be found at the bottom of this blog (About me).





No comments:

Post a Comment