Saturday 23 February 2019

Eurospares - Ferrari Lamborghini Maserati parts

Earlier this week I was in the UK and since I was nearby and had some time left I paid them a visit.
And I came in style with my own daily driver (apologies for the ugly towbar):


And the place was much larger as expected. They had quite a few warehouses. So at the reception I simply asked for Claudio. And he showed up quickly and was very kind to provide me a complete tour, how cool is that. And I was allowed to make pictures as well.


The place did not contain only new items, even complete used body panels are stored, how about this rear Miuara panel:


Rows of packed parts, new and used:


I was expecting they would have some kind of junkyard of crashed cars but this is not the case. Any damaged car that arrives will be taken apart in this small shop. Each part will be then labelled and put on stock.


And this includes larger parts as well:


Or complete chassis's:


Or complete engines, mind you, this was only one of the many racks:


Furthermore I got a quick demo on their website. So in case you need something or get stuck I'm sure Claudio can help you - www.eurospares.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment