Saturday 11 August 2018

Ferrari Key Fob A.E. Lorioli Fratelli Milano

Somewhile ago I purchased an Original Ferrari Key Fob:

https://erwin400.blogspot.com/2016/03/ferrari-key-fob-ae-lorioli-fratelli.html

When I compared the horse with the advert - which was coming from the Auto Becker Magazine in 1979 I noticed the horse was more sleek and had a different tail. So it looks like I had bought and older version, meaning not time period correct. I suspect the one I have was more sixties or early seventies.

So by now I have bought another one and it arrived earlier this week. See hereby the supporting photo's. A while back I also bought a fairly new one in Modena is some Ferrari shop. So added that one as well for comparisson. So now I have also a keyfob for my spare keys and another spare.






No comments:

Post a Comment