Monday 9 May 2022

Dutch Ferrari 365/400/412 meeting at May 15th 2022 in North Holland

REPOST / REMINDER !  Coming Sunday 15th of May in the Netherlands. 

If you only read this blogpost now you are still very welcome to join in


A Dutch owner who recently purchased a Ferrari 412 took the initiative to organize a meeting. Of course I will participate and I'm hereby promoting the venue. 

If you are interested to participate feel free to contact him directly via messenger on Facebook. If you don't have Facebook I can be reached via this blog - at the bottom of this blog there is a section "about me" which has my email address. 

Looking forward to meet up in real life with other Dutch owners but owners abroad are of course also very much welcomed. 

Update: so far already 7 participants, who else can we welcome?

Find below the original request on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8727831092/permalink/10159950850666093/

Meeting, treffen, bijeenkomst May 15.

Dear fans, I am organising a meeting with Ferrari’s 365 GT4 2+2, 400, 412 (only) on May 15, 2022.
Venue in The Netherlands, north of Amsterdam.
In case you are interested, please PM me with your email address and I will send you the program details.
Besides me with the 412 shown below, Erwin will be there and I hope many more fans.
I look forward to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment