Sunday 8 March 2020

Onschatbare klassieker yearbook - price value indication 2020

Last week I finally received the yearbook of the Dutch magazine the "Onschatbare Klassieker".
I bought it since it's a few years back I did so too. Thought it would be nice to have an updated book with new valuation prices. Turns out there has not been a change in prices for the 400 series since 2015, see blog:

https://erwin400.blogspot.com/2015/12/ferrari-365gt4-22-400-400i-412-price.html

The same photo's has been used as well, so I'm not going to make an effort to work it out in furthter detail. Still a bit strange they (not sure what sources they use) consider no price movement over the past 5 years for the 400 series (in the years in between I had these checked as well and it has been steady since, so no upwards or downward trends).





No comments:

Post a Comment