Tuesday 10 March 2020

Footwell air vent compatibility - Peugeot 504 Coupe

Another nice contribution by one of the readers. I'm not surprised about this one since the Peugeot 504 Coupe is another cool Pininfarina creation (high on my wish list). Thanks for sharing this discovery Attila! The Ferrari part nr is #20103800 Not sure about the Peugeot part reference nr? Anyone? 

Just some addition to the compatible parts. I have a 400i automatic under restoration, I
also purchased a Peugeot 504 coupe (pininfarina) about half a year ago.

I found that the footwell air vents on both sides of Ferrari is exactly the same with the dash middle vents of the Peugeot 504. (round ones).


Attached some image about the car I saved these (empty holes in the middle of the dash. Also the trim piece with the inlet and the compatible Ferrari part, e-bay listing.









No comments:

Post a Comment