Monday 9 September 2024

Youtube : The move: a Ferrari 400i convertible

This video was uploaded on Youtube yesterday with the following comment:

Moving my project Ferrari 400i convertible. I got the car from the US back in 2018. Really the car needs a total restoration. It belonged to a lawyer named "Loftus C. Carson II" but I think he died and the car was vandalized somehow. If you think it looks a bit rough now it is nothing compared to when it arrived. Allegedly - according to the seller before I purchased it - "it had bullet holes in it"..but in reality it is probably pellets from an air gun or something less drastic like that. It did however have a lot of strange insect cocoons everywhere. The car is complete so it just needs some work and a lot of money and then it will be fantastic again. I had it in the garage at my home - but now moved it to the industrial estate that I own as I need the space at home for my latest acquisition that will arrive late in October - a Monteverdi Safari.

https://youtu.be/b3iRdUMn7Lo?si=YfRCgZ7g6NyToy8i


And of course the yellow color did rang a bell immediately. It's this one per blog:




Somehow the car is already on a German license plate. Curious regarding the progress but also regarding the owner's other verhicles. There is another 400 in his garage. So I have subscribed ...


No comments:

Post a Comment