Thursday 12 September 2024

Ferrari 400 Dyno test

This superb restored 400 was put on a Dyno test a few weeks back. Find hereby the results as posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/QpfoW69KfddEtc5a/

In one of the comments the owner also published a small video (which I can't add here):


 must admit it's a mixture of excitement, horror and anticipation when standing next to a V12 with fully open throttles🥶
After a few rounds in the Dyno, and some picking with jets, we landed in a really nice engine response.
I'll post a graph and table when I sit down at the computer, now I just got a quick post from the phone.
Some numbers:
Top Hp at 4440rpm:
Wheels: 293Hp
Engine (est.):368Hp
Top torque at 3760rpm
505 Nm
According to the documentation it should have been 340Hp and 470Nm, so I’m quite pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment