Wednesday 21 August 2024

My Ferrari 400 maintenance + MOT

Yes, it was time for the bi-yearly MOT on my 400. A few weeks earlier I had my 400 appraised for the insureance. The value was more or less the same as 3 years ago. All good. 

The MOT did not reveal anything unusual. I hardly have been using it either. Thats the downside of having multiple cars and not enough time. And of course when bringing it to the garage I noticed the right indicator failed as it was making a very rapid clicking noise (previously it was the left side).  And there was still an outstanding airco switch item that had to be installed since last time. 

Also this time around the bougies (spark plugs) had been renewed. And the distributor caps have been cleaned as well. And apparently there were another two light failures (front and back) which required one new mass connector and more connector cleaning. 

Still in total it was a 3,5 hour labour job, not to bad though. Credits to Classic Paradise 

https://www.classicparadise.nl/

I only made this photo when I brought it at the garage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment