Friday 3 January 2020

Trend Imports / Albert Mardikian Engineering Brochure

Last year I spotted this brochure on Ebay for a fair price but the shipping costs were everything but fair (twice the amount). The seller informed me he was more or less forced by Ebay to ship 1st class signed as it was not unusual international shipments got lost. He could not make an exception, bummer. So I approached my local friend Otto who kindly assisted on this matter. Still it meant it had to be shipped local and then shipped international. So adding up it costed me around 20 US Dollar for shipping instead of 40 US Dollar and 20 US dollar for the brochure itself. I must be crazy to pay these amounts of money but I considered this one a rare opportunity as it's an unique one which I never seen offered before. Once purchased I spotted it for sale again by the same seller, looks like he might have obtained a small batch? If you're interested: https://www.ebay.nl/itm/333427506496

And yes, it also has the same "damage markings"on the front cover. It looks like this is caused by the glue of the envelope seal flap. Mine had exactly the same.

More about Mardikian can be read in this blog:

https://erwin400.blogspot.com/2018/04/ferrari-400i-limousine-by-mardikian.html

And as always I also took the effort to scan it and convert it into a PDF which is now available in the download folder - brochure section.

Click on the pictures to enlarge them:









No comments:

Post a Comment