Wednesday 29 January 2020

Palm Beach - Cavallino 2020 Concorso d'Eleganza - WINNER 2+2 : 1988 Ferrari 412 GT Serial 71077

What a stunner of a beauty! Good to see this series is presented as well, just as I wished for last year when I visited this place, see blog:

https://erwin400.blogspot.com/2019/08/west-palm-beach-ferrari-400i-automatic.html

Prior to releasing this blog post (which I had already created as a draft) I just checked Ferrari Chat today and read the following about this car from the owner:

"I entered my 1988 412 , Blue Chiara , at the Cavallino Concours , held at the Breakers, in Palm Beach, on January 25, 2020, having never been to Cavallino, the car won a first in class , 2+2s up to 2010, I was very surprised and thrilled , winning against some great competition. What was even more surprising was the number of people who stopped and admired the car, asked a lot of questions, and made attempts to buy the car.
People who know what a 412 is where very surprised to see that my car was the only 412 entered. Some felt that this design is growing on the Ferrari fans in recent years, as it has with me."

How cool is that, I was actually wondering if it did receive any prize. And yes, it did!
Didn't I say earlier that 2020 was going to be the turning year for the 400 series?

Congratulations to the owner and thanks for representing this car so well. Enjoy the photo's (thanks for sharing Brice).

























No comments:

Post a Comment