Sunday 9 December 2018

Elsevier Magazine - Dutch 400 spot in the background

When cleaning up my bookmarks I was reminded about this online article from about two years ago regarding city polution by old cars in Rotterdam.

http://milieuzonerotterdam.nl/download/SPR-WSR-2516012817360.jpg

The city is now banning old cars and diesels which seems to be a growing trend in Western Europe. The reason for keeping this article was simply because of the supporting photo:


Yes, there is a 400 in the background (click the photo to enlarge). Again, it such a typical 400 spot. So I reached out to one of the guys mentioned in the article (the DS owner), he appeared to be an architect. Am awaiting his repsonse. By now he responded and he informed me he knew the owner. I'm now hoping the owner will contact me to share a little more history on his car. We are now exactly one week further and I get notified by the DS owner who mentioned the name of the 400 owner and that the 400 owner did send me an email. I did got indeed an email for support on a Dutch 400 but I did not realize it was him nor did he mention that either. Although I responded back I never got a reply, so I just reminded him again and highlighted the fact I now became aware he's the actual owner of the 400 in the picture. Oh well … just another blog for the records.


No comments:

Post a Comment