Friday 11 July 2014

Ferrari 400 Sergio Pininfarina

As I was doing a bit of further searching on Pininfarina and the 400 I came ahold of this interesting picture.



When doing further searching I came ahold of a close matching picture which revealed little more:

(of course via http://www.f400club.com/juillet-2012-deces-de-sergio-pininfarina/)


And following on that I ended up on the Fiat 130 website, which held a nice article about the 412 vs 130 and Sergio pictured between the two models:

http://fiat130.nl/motor-klassik-nr-9-2000/ Unfortunately a lo-res article. Luck will have it I obtained the article via Ebay last week. I will make a seperate blog post about it.


 
Sergio's 412 was/is up for sale not that long ago:
 
 
The responsible Pininfarina designer for the 400 was Leonardo Fioravanti. The closest picture I could find is in combination with the 4-seater Pinin. Typical it's so hard to find good material and pictures on the designers and the designs they created.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment