Thursday 17 July 2014

Ding Dong 15.000 hits

I'm surprised by the growing numbers on this blog. The graph is growing steep. As mentioned before, I almost feel obliged to write proper updates. I'm not doing any promotion either. It's funny though, when I do my daily routine I often find my own updates posted the day before. So the search engines are doing good and quick indexing. For those interested in the stats hereby a snapshot.

 
As you can see, today I'm on 1500 hits and were just on the middle of the month. A lot of hits are generated by people searching around and others are returning visitors. If you're one of them, don't expect much happening as I will be going on holiday leave shortly.

And to celebrate this milestone a nice classic supercortemaggiore (AGIP) rally footage



No comments:

Post a Comment