Sunday 8 October 2023

New battery - Windscreen washer bag

Yesterday I cleaned out the garage but the 400 had difficulty to start up. It was time for a new battery after 8 years or so. I never put them on a charger/conditioner and I know I should. 

So time to get a new one. It's a simple job so adding it here only for the maintenance records. Pumping up the tyres and to the gas station to get a little new fresh gas for the upcoming winter. 


When I removed the battery I spotted this paper snippet:


One of the owners of my car was Frits Kroymans. I just looked up the part nr 101563 and it turns out to be a windscreen washer bag. Which makes sense as thats located next to the battery. So likely that must have been renewed somewhere in the past. It's indeed in a very good shape and condition, so that explains :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment