Friday 10 December 2021

Ferrari 412 press photo's - scan /dia

For those who paid attention to the Catawiki auction will know there was a 3rd auction regarding the batch of  Ferrari 412 press photo's.  I missed out the 2nd batch as per blog:

http://erwin400.blogspot.com/2021/10/auction-catawiki-documentatie-ferrari.html

But I was sucessfull in winning the 3rd batch, yes!

I received them a few weeks ago and I went to a local shop to get them digitized and converted into JPG format. I had been there before but today the owner was behind the counter as I found out. I handed over the dia's and he had a look at them. He recognized it was a Ferrari but then he also guessed it was the 400 model. Clearly you have to be a bit of car enthusiast to know this. So the conversation started and he mentioned he had a connection with Kroymans. So I told him my 400 was from the personal collection of Frits Kroymans. So maybe with a bit of luck he might dig something up, I think chances are slim but who knows. Then he also told me the 400 was mentioned in the latest edition of the Dutch Carros Magazine, how's that? So I picked up a copy afterwards. Which got scanned and will be added later to the blog. 

Back to the dia's. They are finally digitized so I go collected them today. I have to say most photo's are not really great looking and some are slightly out of focus. The driving shots on the street are mostly cool because of the period cars on the road. To drive and own a 412 back then must have been quite something (and still is today!).

For the records, I paid € 161,- for the set of 60 dia's. + 9% auction fee + € 18,- shipping costs. Total € 193.49  The digital conversion costed € 67,35 (including USB stick).  Thus all together: € 260,84

And I will upload them in my shared Google drive folder so you can access and reuse them freely. 

Click the photo to enlarge:

No comments:

Post a Comment