Tuesday 13 April 2021

It's another true story

Last night my wife remarked if I had seen a specific Facebook post by a company she was connected with. Apparently it had a 400 on it. I had no idea who she was referring to. Once I was informed I said I was not connected with them but obviously looked it up though. Turned out it was a 400 indeed. The garage owner who repainted it is someone who I know from the long past, his son was in the same football team as ours. I checked their FB timeline but they appear not to be very active but of course the Ferrari had to be mentioned. 


And by coincidence I received the following photo today in the "italyherewe.com" Whatsapp group. One of the members is working on his Alfetta (I believe it's shared workshop):


As chances are very slim this obviously had to be same 400. How's that!?  So in return I posted the photo above ;-) 

But due to his photo with the red spider next to it I instantly recalled another Facebook posting in the 400 group which more or less revealed the same set up :-) 


So now the circle is round. Curious to see if the owner reads this blog too :-)

Update 13-5-2021: Today this one got posted on Instagram: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COyL-XRl3Bn/




No comments:

Post a Comment