Sunday 21 October 2018

Auto Moto Italia 2018 - Expo Haarlemmermeer

Today I visited Auto Moto Italia (https://www.automotoditalia.nl) and spotted these 2 cars. The 412 was unknown to me and when making some detailled pictures I was approached by the owner.  It was originally delivered in Italia and after 2 years it was exported to the Netherlands and stored in a collection for ages. The current owner has it for 2 years, current mileage was around 60k km. It's a manual version with a very nice dark blue interior.



The next one I knew (from photo's) but had not seen it in the live before. I bumped into the owner when wandering around the place. And apparently he does follow my blog on a weekly basis ;-)




And good news at the ENI promotion desk. Apparently they have launched a new classic oil range using their known name AGIP. More details can be found here:

https://oilproducts.eni.com/en_GB/areas/lubricants/automotive-lubricants/lubricants-for-classic-cars


I got some nice ENI goodies via Paul V - thanks again! Yes, some of the IHWC folks were around as well. All in all a very pleasant day and time well spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment