Tuesday 7 July 2015

IHWC - Alsace 2015 - Ferrari 400 - Fiat Dino - Ferrari 308

As mentioned per earlier blog (http://erwin400.blogspot.nl/2015/06/ferrari-400-rock-and-roll.html) I had 2 weekends ago another nice road trip in France (including the Swiss Jura). This was an alternative road trip as we are skipping Italy for once and will be heading to Goodwood revival later this year. By now one of the guys have compiled a small video about this happening. Enjoy!
 
And for the records, in 2 consecutive weekends I have made quite a tour through Europe with the 400. I anticipate I must have been driving more then  4000 kms. This car is such a pleasure to drive and is simply in great technical condition. This time around I only had to fill up 1 liter of oil on the entire trip, I'm stunned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment