Wednesday 1 January 2014

Agip presenta Raffaella Carrà - Niki Lauda 2

Let's kick off the new year with a AGIP classic, starring a Ferrari Formula 1 legend in a 208. To bad it's not a 400 ...





Update: Honestly I had no clue who Raffaella Carra was, so I had to do some research to brush up my trivia. Clearly she had to be some kind famous star at the time. Which she Obvious was. I also came across this song she made, which I recognized instantly. I choose a modern version of it. Get your ass of your chair and dance:



For those interested A far l'amore comincia tu, is better known as Scoppia, scoppia mi sco. The number was ranking high in the Dutch charts in 1977. The Dutch Lady trio "Luv" recorded this song with the title "Don Juanita de carnaval".  One of the Luv singers was Patty Brard. She was once married with the well known Carlo Nasi: an Italian music producer who is an heir and descendant of Giovanni Agnelli, founder of the FIAT company. Gianni was an owner of a Ferrari 412. Carlo at the time drove a grey Ferrari Mondial:



No comments:

Post a Comment