Thursday 14 November 2013

Waar klasse en vernuft samengaan.

Yeah I know, I was not going to buy any other related automobilia. But yes, again a nice item hit my radar a while back. Another Kroymans advert which I liked very much. And as it was very cheap I thought it would not do any harm. So I placed a bid and waited. I didn’t expect any other bidders but as a safety measure I had put a few Euro’s on top of it to scare off the last second bidders. To my surprise I was outbid. Slightly disappointed I left it, hoping I would come across it again. And guess what? It appeared a friend had bought this item for me as a gift – not knowing I was the only other bidder on it. Needless to say I’m very happy with it. This one is now also framed and put up on the wall. Thanks again Arrien!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment