Friday 29 November 2013

Ferrari.com | My Ferrari

It’s official now. I’m registered as a Ferrari owner. The previous owner told me I could sign up on the Ferrari website being an owner and receive notification on events and get reductions on tickets, goodies and such. At first I was not interested in all this marketing hype and I more or less ignored it.  Last week I was visiting their website and reconsidered it. Reason being is my curiosity regarding the Ferrari experience and perhaps soon or later something interesting could come out of it.
Furthermore I thought it could not do any harm to get the car registered as it will build up a bit of history track record. Thinking about it, I will make an enquiry on what information they might have on this car already.

In order to get registered I had to send them a copy of the service logbook, a copy of the registration license papers and included a copy of my driver license.

Dear Mr. Erwin,
thank you for the information you have sent. We are glad to inform you that we have updated our records, and it was our pleasure to process your request to register as Ferrari owner. You will shortly be able to log in to Ferrari official website, using your email address and the password you chose as you registered.

 

 

Please be assured of our full attention at all times.


We remain at your complete disposal for any further assistance you may need.


Our best regards,

 

Ferrari Customer Care
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment