Thursday 21 November 2013

Game on!

A while ago I had bought a  Fiat Dino Coupe coin published by Shell. It was a gift for a friend of mine who owns such car. I wasn't aware it was part of a collection used for a game. My radar catched it again and when clicking on the advert it was offering the game complete with all coins. It's likely some promotional action from early seventies by Shell in Germany. It's called "Das grosse Shell Rennspiel". I thought it would be a very nice extension on my Automobilia and Petroliana collection.
Unfortunately it does not contain a coin of a Ferrari 400 but it does have one with a 275 GTB. And a Miura and the lovely Dino Coupe is one of the 16 coins. It took me a bit of haggling but as you can see, it's now in good hands. It's not in mint condition but good enough for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment