Monday 2 December 2013

Ferrari 400 Toolkit suitcase

Next to the Original Ferrari 400 pouch I'm quite keen to get my hands on the Original Ferrari 400 toolkit as this item is missing. Apparently these are very sought after items and asking prices are insane if you ask me. Not sure why this is though? I thought the 400 was the least desired model. From time to time they show up on Ebay but everytime they end up firmly priced. Yesterday was no different, see snapshot. Personally I don't think it's worth it. At Eurospares I saw they sell used empty toolkit/suitcase for 950 GBP. Is this real? http://www.eurospares.co.uk/partsListing2.asp?G=3

During my hunt one of the guys mentioned these were the so called crown Jewels of the car. I can now see why. It also explains why the majority of the cars are not equipped with this toolkit. Together with the Original manuals and the service books you can make some good money.





No comments:

Post a Comment