Sunday 29 June 2014

Italia Zandvoort 2014 - Ferrari 400i spot

Today I went to Italia Zandvoort 2014. Grazie Mille Don Pedro for the entrance tickets and a placeholder on the Paddock. I did go with my other love so the 400 stayed at home. I was glad to see someone else took the effort to bring his 400i to the paddock. It was the only one and a very nice specimen. I liked the matching blue piping on the seats.





 

For those curious about my other love. I tend to keep this blog dedicated to the 400, this to keep it focussed without much other interference. But for today I make an exception and only will include this picture. If you recognize it and you do have ANY information you would like to share, just drop me a line


1 comment:

  1. Looks like one of them Volvo's with a Ferrari engine strapped to it, doesn't it? ��

    ReplyDelete