Sunday 19 January 2014

Spotted today at Interclassics: Ferrari 400i

Today I spotted this 400i on the Interclassics. It was sold already. It had a very particular color combo, light green-ish with a dark green interior.

I did a quick on the register and easily found it:

http://www.ferrari-register.nl/ferrari/home/stradali-nuovi/365-400-412/400-i/35031

From this I was able to recover the license plate and learned it was originally delivered in the Netherlands in 1981 and sold to the 2nd owner at 1996. And now it's onto the 3rd owner.




3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats my car! I just bought it three weeks ago from a collector in Germany. Good general condition, but unfortunately there were aluminium bits in the oil pan - so now the engine will come out and we will fix the problem and freshen everything up. Can't wait to drive it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have found your service warranty book, please contact me.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Sorry to hear about the potential engine problems. Recently I found out there have been 3 times a 400i in this color combo delivered in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete