Wednesday 27 January 2016

For Sale : Tornado by Vitaloni wing mirror decal sticker Ferrari 400

This was an item on my want to have list. Unfortunately this was no where available. I was triggered again on the last car show I visited in Maastricht where I noticed them on a very nice Maserati Khamsin. These mirrors are widely used on many Italian car brands and of course on the Ferrari 400 and Ferrari 400i (phase 1) as well. On some time period photos you can spot them. And occassionaly on very well preserved cars. For instance this nice exemplar on a RM Auction:


With some help I managed to make a high quality reproduction set. They are printed on high quality vinyl and being UV resistant. I have of course printed a small batch as I figured there could be a wider interest. As you can see, they come in a set of 4. Meaning 2 for your car and 2 for spare (in case they get damaged somehow). Or in case you have other exotics using these mirrors.

1 set of 4 will cost € 10,- This is including free shipping worldwide. Payment can be done via the PayPal donation button with the comment Tornado. Alternatively you can pay via IBAN, for this you need to email me. My email can be found at the bottom of the blog in the "about" section.

I have not listed them on Ebay (yet) so blog readers will go first. If there is a larger demand I can consider to make more prints.





3 comments:

  1. Interested in two decals............
    How should I proceed?

    Godspeed!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave, just click on the PayPal Donation button located at the top right hand corner. I can only provide a set of 4 which will cost € 10,- incl. worldwide shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any more of the sticker sets , what is the best way to purchace them I have PayPal if you could sent me a invoice, thanks Rich.

    ReplyDelete