Thursday 15 June 2017

Emergency Triangle - Triangolo di segnaliazone - Triangle de pre-signalation

This was another item that was still missing. And of course I had to obtain the correct one. In the Original owners manual it's listed as an item but not actually displayed. It's shown though on the eurospares catalogue:

I checked with another owner who had the Original with his car. It appears to be made by a company called "costaplastik" in Macherio. The green color of the casing is a bit faded  but other then that it's pretty ok. Of course the price paid was ridiculous. But it's good for my nightrest as it's another step to completion.







Update 26-6-2017: I just found this picture of a 400 currently for sale on an auction, so I definately got the right one:


No comments:

Post a Comment