Wednesday 11 November 2015

HOSTARO M.O.G.Modeles Ferrari 400 limousine No 5 - 1:43

This model car was brought to my attention. Personally I don't care much for miniatures, although it's  very nice to have one of the car you like very much . I consider myself Lucky not to have this passion as there are so many models out there and you can spend easily a small fortune on them. Over time I have seen many 400 models passing by on Ebay, including the unusual special editions. this is one of them. Out of curiosity I checked the manufacturer. It appears this company was based in Vlaardingen (the Netherlands). But they no longer exists. In case you are interested in this model, it's listed here in Swiss for a 180 CHF:

http://www.tutti.ch/aargau/spielzeuge-basteln/modellbau/angebote/hostaro-m.o.g.modell-ferrari-400-unikat_7811247.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment