Saturday 1 March 2014

Ferrari 400 Automatic article - Magazine Cavallino 2

Guess what I received in my inbox today: A copy of the 400 automatic article in the Cavallino 2 edition:

http://erwin400.blogspot.nl/2014/02/cavallino-002-ferrari-magazine.html

Merci Beaucoup Paul !!  It's now added in the download folder.

This article also confirms the Ferrari automatic idea started of in the USA. I once read it somewhere but was unable to retrieve the source again. Imagine if the 365/400/412 passed the USA emission regulations. I expect a huge amount of them would have been sold overthere. Perhaps we should be glad this did not happen. The production numbers are due to this relatively low and makes it more exclusive. If I have the numbers right, I estimate around 20% or more during the years have been exported via the grey market to the USA.


No comments:

Post a Comment