Saturday 21 October 2017

1984 Monaco Grand Prix Course / Pace / Safety Car - Ferrari 400i - Monaco Motors

What a great spot! I have never seen this one before nor can I find more about it. During my daily routine I noticed this 365GT4 2+2 picture :



and ended up on this website: www.stradabiz.com As such I reached out to the owner who shared this unique picture with me. He has created a new book about the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 (Daytona) which does include many other pictures. Check out his website for more detail about this book http://stradabiz.com/daytona/



Update 8-92019: Today a very nice contribution in the FB group by Marcel Wallenburg. The first picture reveals the 400i pace car in the background. Additionally some other pictures which were taken in Monaco 1984





No comments:

Post a Comment