Monday 21 September 2015

Paypal donation button & Advertisement button

If you don't ask you don't get. So let's put this in practice. Previously I had Google Blog Adsense enabled to generate a tiny income. As expected this didn't work out and as it was mostly annoying I took it off shortly. Not much later I did put a banner on of a company which I considered cool. It's now removed and allowing room for potential other candidates or companies. If you are interested simply drop me a line and I'm sure we can work something out.

Furthermore I have added a Papal donation option. If you appreciate my efforts somehow I welcome any financial gesture. It will only be spend on 400 material/content which I will share on this blog (most likely old magazines - there are a lot - often the shipping costs are silly).

And as Always, if you have anything else 365/400/412 related to share I welcome your input.

Thanks in Advance,

Erwin 400

No comments:

Post a Comment