Monday 5 May 2014

Ferrari 400 Cigarette Lighter - Brico Pram - compatibility

I found out by surprise the cigarette lighter is identical as used in a, for example, Alfa Romeo Giulia 1750 GTV. Not sure about other car brands/models though. So if you are in need for one, check out Alfa first. I found one on Ebay which happened to be located in the place where I life. It was offered by the local Alfa Club. I didn't expect any bidders for this item, but a few creeped up. But still I obtained it for a reasonable price. You can buy it from me for half of the price of the other one listed on Ebay - see snapshot below.

In any case, I will add this compatability to the main database:

http://erwin400.blogspot.nl/2014/02/ferrari-400-compatabilities-inter.html


 
 

1 comment:

  1. And how much would you like for this? Larry B @ greenback.37742@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete