Tuesday 30 October 2018

Ferrari 412 car cover

[this blog was already written up as a draft last week prior going on holiday leave]

Yesterday evening I just did a random search for Ferrari 412 on the  Dutch "Marktplaats"and to my surprise I caught this brand new Ferrari 412 car cover for only € 225,-. As it was late I figured to call the seller the next day. The advert was already there since 25th of September. How could I have missed it for so long??



The next morning I noticed a new posting in the FB group, to my surprise the 412 car cover showed up for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8727831092/permalink/10156572689591093/

Clearly that must have been the same one. So I called the Original seller and it was sold indeed and picked up last evening!   Pffff

Copying the photo's for reference:








So it's produced by this company: https://www.confezioniandrea.com/

On their website you will see you can have one tailormade with a logo printed on it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information mentioned in this post thanks for sharing.

    Dodge Steering Stabilizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ferrari 400 is a work of art on wheels, and driving one is an experience you won't soon forget. But Ferraris require regular maintenance and service to keep them running their best. So bring them to mycarrepairdubai to repair your ferrari.

    ReplyDelete