Saturday 2 November 2019

Ferrari 400 Club meeting at the Louwman museum in the Netherlands

This weekend the European Ferrari 400 Club (https://www.f400club.com/) had organized their last event/trip for this year. And today they visited the Louwman museum in the Hague  (https://www.louwmanmuseum.nl/?sc_lang=en). If you ever have the opportunity you must visit it, it's worth it.

So this morning I had to pick up the 400 at another location and yes, I still have my Lancia Kappa Coupe, which is my daily driver. Check out the wicked blue teinted windows (Solextra). 


Next, no surprise, I had to fill it up, V-Power only


And the weather was crap; windy and rainy.



Luckily the weather improved and it even became slightly sunny. I had arranged a meet up with one of the guys who joined the IHWC trips in another car. He fancied to drive the 400 and so it happened.


We arrived first on the scene


And shortly afterwards all the others joined in. According to the club:

ferrariclub400

6 cars, 6 different colors, 3 nations, 2 convertibles from various coachbuilders / BENELUX EVENT / @louwmanmuseum #ferrari #ferrari365 #ferrari400 #ferrari400i #ferrari412#pininfarina #leonardofioravanti #cardesign



One of the cars had this unusual color combo (exterior/interior)





After a joined lunch we got a guided tour and spend the time till the closure of the museum at five o'clock. 

Luckily it was not raining when driving back home so I could park the car dry in the garage. I guess this was the last trip for this year. I again enjoyed the smooth ride of the 400, it's such a pleasure to drive this car. My friend kept saying how impressive the sound is (and the smell of the car). I have to admit, it's very addictive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment