Sunday 18 November 2018

Schedoni cardholder etui

A nice to have item I purchased on a Swiss Marketplace website. When the seller asked if I had a Ferrari I confessed. Turns out he much liked the 400 and did happen to own a Ferrari as well. And some other classic Alfa's.

In any case, I figured I could use this business cardholder as well as a normal (credit)card holder. Although I still have the old style ownership registration papers with my 400 we have since 2014 in the Netherlands a plastic creditcard format which is replacing these papers.

At first I thought they would require the old papers to be submitted (which I rather kept with the car for historical and nostalgic reasons). But when placing the order it turns out this is not needed. The replacement itself costs € 10,- For those Dutch folks interested:

https://www.rdw.nl/particulier/voertuigen/auto/het-kentekenbewijs/papieren-kentekenbewijs-omwisselen

And yesterday I received the new card and also the Schedoni cardholder has been received meanwhile. Thought this is a cool addition for my car. On the backside there is another slot for another card, so I could stick my driver license in it as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment