Sunday 23 September 2018

IHWC photoshoot

Yesterday one of the guys of the IHWC gang had organized a photoshoot with a professional photographer. It was nearby where I live so a nice opportunity to join in and meet the guys. And too a nice opportunity to get my car properly pictured. Something I'm not good at nor do have the appropiate equipment for. It did include some portrait photo's with the 400 as well. The weather was not looking promising but early in the morning the green light was given.

Since my car is parked elsewhere I nevertheless had to make a small journey though, which is perfectly fine. When driving on the highway in the 400 towards the location a car was driving next to me, hit his horn and made a kissing and waving gesture towards me. How's that?  I vividly recall when I was driving towards Brussel (a few years back) in the 400 with the missus next to me when I was overtaken by a car whereby a guy in the back seat had opened up the window, put his head out and stretched both arms out to give me two thumbs up.

When it was my turn for the photoshoot it appeared he too was a huge liker of the 400.

https://instagram.com/p/BoCHMdZiXYP/


Unfortunately shortly afterwards it started raining though, slightly messing up the photoshoot and the additional plans to make some nice driving shots. So the 2nd part was skipped.

Not the entire gang could make it but we still had a nice selection of cars available.



I'm now curious regarding the results of the photoshoot …


2 comments:

  1. I have three of those cars - the 400, the Fiat 130 Coupe and the Fiat Dino Coupe!

    ReplyDelete