Wednesday 14 January 2015

Ferrari Kroymans brochures

Today my previous manager showed up and brought me some nice presents. During the recent leave he had been cleaning out his room and found a few things he figured that would be of my interest. He brought two car magazines from the nineties featuring Lancia Delta Integrales. He bought them himself at the time because of these cars. To my surprise he also came up with two Ferrari Kroymans brochures. He told me that somewhere in the eighties he wrote them a letter to receive Ferrari brochures. With the letter he included stamps for the shipping costs involved. He received a nice letter back with the provided stamps and both brochures. The letter he kept himself but he handed over the brochures to me. How cool is that?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment