Wednesday 8 October 2014

Back to the future - Ferrari Factory visit 1973 - Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2

This is the website I was referring to in earlier blogs:

http://www.ferraribyneillbruce.co.uk/Catalogues.html

It does contain some very cool material. The PDF catalogue Ferrari Factory visit 1973 does contain a section about the 365 GT4 2+2. See hereby the copyright pictures by Neill Bruce:




Because I did fancy the assembly picture very much I got in contact with Neill. I placed an order to get it printed in A4 format. I received it yesterday and it looks great (despite it's a inkjet print). I have it now framed and will put it up in the hallway.



In case you are interested, it costed 20,40 GBP (incl. VAT and shipping). Neill is a very responsive and friendly contact. If you place an order please pass on my regards to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment