Sunday 24 August 2014

EPS uitlaten / exhaust Ferrari 400

Yesterday I also catched this tweet from EPS uitlaten (Dutch exhaust manufacturer).


A very basic tweet and I thought to ignore it. I knew however my 400 was also equipped with this brand. It was done by the previous owner. Out of curiosity I visited their website http://www.uitlaten.com/

To my great surprise I noticed they had pictures of my 400 with specific comments regarding the tailor made stainless steel exhaust system. This was carried out in 2005. I do have the bill and other supporting drawings. Of course I made a snapshot of the website windows. Look at the clean bottom. When I purchased it last year it was equally as clean. See supporting pictures below.


 




 
2005 Bottom pictures


 
2013 bottom pictures


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment